Last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:44 am
Polokwane Local Municipality is offering bursaries to deerving learners and encourages interested learners to apply. The Municipality’s Bursary Programme aims to provide access to high quality and relevant education and training and skills development opportunities including workplace learning and experience, to prospective learners who wish to study and gain technical skills.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 11 November 2019
Bursary Provider: Polokwane Municipality
Bursary Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
- Learners in Grade 12 or first year students Public Universities, University of Technology or TVET College
- Studying towards a first Degree or National Diploa
- Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and coming from a disadvantaged background.
- Not currently benefiting from any bursary scheme.
The following documents should accompany the application:
- Certified ID copy of applicant
- Certified copy of latest Grade 12 result or academic records
- Certified copy of ID for parents or legal guardian
- Proof of admission from a recognized institution of higher leaning
- Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter from a local ward Councillor or authorized traditional leaders
- Proof of income for parents or legal guardian
- In the case of deceased parent, attach a copy of death certificates
N.B. Learners or students with ability who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Application forms are obtainable at Polokwane Municipality Civic Centre at office 908, Corner Bodenstein and Landros Mare Streets and on the website: www.polokwane.gov.za
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivered:
Cnr Landros Mare and Bodenstein Street
(9th Floor Office 908 OR Ground Floor)
P O Box 111
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za