Pyrotechnical Marketing invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 06 May 2022
Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd endeavours to contribute to the growth and fulfilment of the youth in South Africa in as many ways as possible and hence intends to award bursary opportunities.
Fields of study covered by the bursary:
- Information Technology and communication
- Health Professionals and related Clinical services
- Architects, Town Planners and Surveyors
- Business, management and economics
- Natural and Social Science Professionals
- Quality and Regulatory Professionals
- Media Professionals, Artistic, Literary, Design and Graphic Design/DTP
- Sales, Marketing and related associate Professionals
- Sports and Fitness
- Human Resources
How to apply:
Please forward proof of registration, most recent tuition invoice from your institution, matric results and ID to firstname.lastname@example.org with BURS04/22 as your subject line. Due to COVID no hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Applications will not be accepted in any other form than PDF
Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to not award a bursary, should the applicant not be suitable.
• No bursaries will be awarded for fields of study not listed above. Applicants should submit an application based on a real
interest in the field.
• The closing date for submission of applications and supporting documents is 6 May 2022. No LATE applications will be accepted.
• Applicants should be a South African Resident and AA/EE candidates ONLY.
• Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom