Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine invites applicants to apply for an Engineering Learnership 18.1 and 18.2 Programme for 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 31 March 2020
Learnership Provider: Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine
- Grade 12 – Atleast 40% in English , Mathematics and Physical Science
- Fit for Duty/ Certificate of Fitness
- Clear Credit/Criminal Record
- Experience as Artisan’s Assistant
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics and all other relevant subjects
- N2 Certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
Skills & Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Communication Skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, kindly please forward your application to: Recruitment Department by Fax to 086 210 9815 or Email them to [email protected]
Please Note- Internal candidates must inform their supervisor upon applying. CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications. Please note that the Royal Bafokeng Platinum will never require or accept any payment by or on behalf of an employee or potential employee in respect of the employment.
If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za