Last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 05:55 am
Sappi invites unemployed graduates to apply for Human Resources Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 December 2020
Internship Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Human Resources. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the Human Resources Manager.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Assist with general HR related administration
- Assist with filing and update of documents / files
- Coordinating of HR functions within each HR Department
The ideal candidate must have:
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification
- Relevant Human Resources Diploma / Degree
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable of the HR policies and procedures
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom