Sappi is offering Internships Programme for 2018 / 2019 in Ngodwana Mill. Sappi Ngodwana seeks to place a Production Intern who have completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Chemical Engineering.
Internship Application Closing Date 06 June 2018.
Internship Location: Ngodwana Mill
Internship Provider: Sappi Southern Africa
PRODUCTION INTERN (24 MONTHS CONTRACT)
REPORTING TO the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- S4 or National Diploma In Chemical Engineering
- No experience required
How to Apply?
Please click here to apply. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za