Last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 02:24 pm
Sappi Stanger Mill is inviting applicants for Apprenticeship Programme 2020.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 28 January 2020
Apprenticeship Location: KwaDukuza
Apprenticeship Provider: Sappi Stanger Mill
Sappi Stanger Mill is offering an opportunity in Engineering, through its
Apprenticeship training program. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the
necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to
apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
The Training opportunity is temporary in nature and will include the
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA
approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Stanger Mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per the Sappi remuneration policy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate AND
- Minimum N2 Engineering Certificate (4 subjects
relevant to the trade you are applying for) OR NCV Level 4 relevant to the
trade you are applying for.
- Must have an aptitude for hand skills.
- Literacy in English is essential.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za