Sarah Baartman District Municipality invites applicants to apply for IT Graduate / Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date : 7 August 2020
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R84 000.00 per annum
- Tertiary qualification in one of the following: National Diploma in Information Technology Support Services/Information Technology Communication Networks or Degree/BTech in Information Technology, preferably in Communication Networks
- Completed CompTIA A+, Network+, and MCSA qualification
- Must be a good communicator (written and verbal), honest, reliable, proactive and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile
- Incumbent must have ICT technical passion and have basic knowledge of Microsoft packages.
How to apply
Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae with certified qualifications must be lodged to the CORPORATE SERVICES section in an envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and stating the position applied for. ALTERNATIVELY, FROM THE SECURITY FOYER: STANDARD BANK BUILDING, 32 GOVAN MBEKI AVENUE, PORT ELIZABETH. These application forms can also be downloaded from the Council’s website: http:/www.sbdm.co.za. VACANCY NOTICE NO. 45/2020.
Application forms are obtainable from the CORPORATE SERVICES section or contact extension 041 508 7001 or 041 508 7044 for further information.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za