Last updated on August 7th, 2020 at 10:32 am
Sasol invites applicants to apply for HR Internships Programme 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 7 August 2020
Internship Provider: Sasol
Internship Location: Sandton (1) and Ekandustria (1), Gauteng. Secunda (1), Mpumalanga
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
- A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
- Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Administrate learning on SAP LSO and [email protected] LMS according to Regional IM and HR Standards
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree
How to apply
Important to note:
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
- This is a 12 month NPE contract position.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za