SITA (State Information Technology Agency) is offering x80 Internships opportunities for the financial year 2019/2020 in Pretoria. The duration of this Internships is 12 months. The SITA Graduate Development provides accelerated career path through relevant exposure in your area of interest. Interns may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
Internship Application Closing Date: 13 September 2019
Internship Location: Pretoria
Internship Provider: SITA
- Should be in possession of a 3 year National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Finance / ICT
- Computer literacy
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years
- No work experience required
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme before
- People Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered;
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
- Only candidates who meetthe requirements should apply;
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment;
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking;
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only; and
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID documents specifying area of interest to [email protected]
If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za