Last updated on December 9th, 2020 at 08:11 pm
South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP)invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 academic year.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 December 2020
The SAIBPP Bursary Fund, which is now in its 4th year, was created to enable access to tertiary education for aspiring and current students with financial need who are pursuing full time studies in property or related studies.
Who can apply?
Grade 12 learners who are intending to enroll for their 1st year of full-time academic studies in the next year 2020. Matriculants who have passed with university exemptions and are currently employed. Students who are currently enrolled full time in a South African tertiary institution for a relevant course of study willing to become a student member of SAIBPP and engage in community outreach.
- BSc Property Studies
- BSc Real Estate
- BSc Property Development
- BCom Honours Property Valuation and Management
- National Diploma Real Estate
- Finance (BCom (majoringin Property Valuation and Management)
- Property Valuation and Management (BCom)
- Property Management (BSc)
- Property Studies (BSc)
- Real Estate (BSc)
- PG Diploma
- Honours and Masters Programmes in property related studies
Studies must be completed at one of the following institutions:
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Pretoria
- University of KwaZulu Natal
- University of Cape Town
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Any other accredited tertiary institution in South Africa, which offers the above degree qualifications
What is required?
- Proven record of academic performance & excellent academic results (in the case of current matriculants, final Grade11 and June results will be required)
- Proof of financial need
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted via e-mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org -subject: Bursary Programme
- Application must include: Completed Application form + supporting documentation
- Full applications must be received by the 15th December 2020
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom