South African Reserve Bank is offering Fine Art Bursaries Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary application Closing date is 09 April 2021
The South African Reserve Bank is offering an annual art scholarship to a qualifying Fine Arts student. If you are currently registered for one of the following diplomas or degrees in 2021:
- FINAL YEAR OF A 4-YEAR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE IN FINE ART
- ONE-YEAR ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN FINE ART (FOLLOWING A 3-YEAR UNDERGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FINE ART)
- HONOURS DEGREE IN FINE ART (FOLLOWING A 3-YEAR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE IN FINE ART)
Then you qualify for this scholarship, which is valid for the 2021 academic year.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, complete and submit the following information to SARB-ART@resbank.co.za.
- Completed application form
- Images of 6-8 artworks produced in 2020
- 2020 academic transcript
- Copy of ID
To apply for the scholarship, go to: www.resbank.co.za/AboutUs/Careers
Scroll down to “Art Scholarship” and click on “Read More”
If you have any queries, please contact Mpho Mtimkulu: (012) 313-3526
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom