Last updated on July 19th, 2021 at 08:50 pm
Summit invites unemployed youth to apply for 12 months Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 20 July 2021
Learnership Location: Cape Town and Pretoria
Allowance : R4000 per month
Summit is a training development organisation that is at the forefront of learning and development in South Africa. We are passionate about empowering, educating and uplifting the South African workforce. Our learning programmes are aimed at maximizing work readiness for an unemployed demographic as well as adequate equipping employed individuals for their current and future roles.
We’re looking for dedicated candidates who will remain committed to the programme and will work hard to achieve their academic and professional goals.
What is in for you?
- A learning opportunity that equipts candidates with the necessary skill, knowledge and experience to excel in the work environment
- Candidates receive invaluable exposure to an authentic work experience and the opportunity to work alongside leaders in industry.
- In addition to this, a monthly stipend is allocated during this period.
- candidates between the age of 18-29
- must have completed grade 11
- must reside in Gauteng or Cape Town
- A recognised qualification upon completion
- Exposure to different work techniques
- Vibrant work culture
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Dineo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state which city you reside in on your CV.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom