Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 12:28 pm
Cape Wools SA invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application closing date is 31 October 2020
The purpose of the Fund is to provide bursaries to students enrolled, or intending to enroll, at tertiary educational institutions for obtaining a qualification appropriate for formal employment in the South African wool industry
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applications from the previously disadvantaged sector will be given special consideration, subject to acceptable academic performance at secondary educational level.
- The applicant must meet all the relevant admission requirements of the institution.
- All academic results and reports must be submitted to CWSA as and when issued to the recipient.
- The recipient will make himself/herself available to meet with CWSA as and when required and requested to do so.
- Study is not limited to South African institutions.
Acceptable fields of study include
- Animal science (particularly with a focus on woolled sheep science)
- business/marketing disciplines
- wool textile science/technology.
How to apply
Download application form here, and please submit the form to:
Cape Wools SA
P.O. Box 2191
or email to: [email protected]
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom