Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining invites suitable applicants to apply for Bursary Programme for 2020 financial year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 21 February 2020
Bursary Location: Northen Cape
Bursary Provider: Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining
Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine wants to award a bursary to a Matriculant with approved acceptance at a South African University in 2020
for a BSc Geology degree / Mining related qualification, or a current second year student / Mining related qualification.
• Applicant must be a South African Citizen
• Applicant must have registered and been accepted to study at any recognized South African University or University of Technology.
• Second year Geology student with an aggregate of 60% for major subjects in the first year
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
• Matric certificate
• Copy of ID
• An abbreviated CV
• Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution in BSc Geology / Mining related studies
• A statement of first year results in BSc Geology / Mining related studies
• Proof of residence
• Full tuition fees
• Full residence and meals when staying at Tertiary provided residence
• Compulsory practical vacation employment during December holidays
• Life skills training where applicable
• Monthly stipend
• Successful Bursar will be required to undergo an internship programme with Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining.
How to apply
Applicants who meet the key requirements must apply and submit via the company website: www.tshipi.co.za
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za