University of the Free State (UFS) invites applicants for Internship Programme (Academic Student Tutorial and Excellence Programme) 2020 / 2021. The internship are for the period of one year.
Internship Application deadline is 3 July 2020
Internship Provider: University of the Free State (UFS)
Internship Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the programme with carrying out research initiatives.
• Assist with portfolio assessments and session plans submissions on Blackboard.
• Venue administration: Assist with adhoc problem solving where venues are concerned.
• Tutor Training: Assist with the logistics of all tutor training sessions.
• Database and financial administration: Compile a database with full details of tutors.
• Assist with Ad-hoc claims for tutor payments.
• Capture of attendance data on Oracle for reporting and research purposes.
• Assist Teaching and Learning Coordinators (TLC’s) with providing thorough constructive feedback to tutors during observations.
• Liaise with tutors and develop evaluation schedule for each semester.
• Distribute, collect, scan, and capture evaluation forms for reporting purposes.
• Assist tutors in specific modules with planning and implementing of session plans.
• Bachelor’s degree or a B.Tech degree on NQF level 7.
How to apply
External candidates can click HERE to apply online.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 7705 /7267 /9003 or email [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za