Western Cape Provincial Treasury invites applicants to apply for Bursaries Programme for 2019 in Western Cape. Bursaries are available to Grade 12 learners, postgraduates and undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in the above mentioned field of studies
Bursary Application Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Bursary Provider: Western Cape Provincial Treasury
Bursary Location: Western Cape
Field of Studies
- Be a South African citizen who resides in the Western Cape.
- Be between 17 and 35 years’ old.
- Obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school or university.
- Not in receipt of any other bursaries.
- (if a postgraduate applicant) already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the targeted fields of study.
N.B People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a bursary.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za