Allan Gray: Internships 2017 in Gauteng
Allan Gray, one of the top privately owned investment management companies is offering an internship programme to those that meet the specified requirement. The Allan Gray internship offers you a chance to get real business experience with a top asset manager. The internship will run over a three-week period from Monday 26 June to Friday 14 July 2017.
Internship application deadline is 31 March 2017.
Internship Provider: Allan Gray
Internship Location: Gauteng
- We are looking for students who are completing a Bachelor’s Degree and have a cumulative GPA of 65% and above.
- Specialisations may include, but are not limited to: Commerce, Business Science, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Industrial Psychology , Human Resources, Mathematics or Statistics.
Successful applicants will get a chance to:
- Do real work. No fetching coffee or running errands. We treat our interns like employees during the programme.
- Meet leaders within the company and, in some cases, report to them on business processes.
- Experience the Allan Gray culture and get a taste of the corporate environment.
Depending on your skills and qualifications, you may be placed in any of the following business areas:
- Product Development: Work on a project in our retail business, dealing with products like units trusts and tax-free investments.
- Retail Client Services: Ensure clients and advisers receive excellent service through their investment experience.
- Retail Operations: Process and authorise transactions from clients.
- IT: Support, maintain and enhance IT applications and environments in the business.
- Institutional Client Services: Service institutional investors like retirement funds.
- People Operations: Work in human resources (people operations), where you will deal with projects concerning our employees.
- Distribution: Work in the team that handles the distribution of Allan Gray funds to other investment platforms, such as Sanlam Glacier.
Skills and Competencies :
- Proven leadership potential and problem solving abilities.
- Preference will be given to final-year students, with some consideration to penultimate-year students as well.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za