Last updated on June 17th, 2020 at 08:17 am
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites candidates to apply for Material Characterisation, Testing & Analytical Internship Programme for 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 26 March 2020
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship Provider: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
The CSIR has two Internship opportunities in the Centre for Nanostructures and Advanced Materials (CeNAM) within Chemicals cluster. The purpose of Internship is to support and equip newly graduates with practical work experience and provide them with exposure to different research projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A National diploma in textile technology or a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry. An Honour’s degree will be advantageous;
- Research and report-writing skills;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Package;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and to perform consistently under pressure;
How to apply
For more info, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre on 012 841 4774 or email us at [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za