Last updated on June 28th, 2020 at 08:52 am
Land Bank invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 June 2020
Learnership Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Key Performance Areas
- The applicant should have a minimum of a 3 year completed tertiary qualification in:
- Records Management
- Information Systems
- Knowledge Management
- Applicant should not have any previous work experience or currently participating in any internship/learnership.
Skills & Competencies
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required
- Application to be accompanied by an official academic record – Compulsory
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or
- Report writing, memorandums.
How to apply
Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of thedesignated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Land Bank.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za