Sappi (Ngodwana Mill) invites graduates to apply for Production Internship Programme for 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 8 July 2020.
Internship Provider: Sappi (Saiccor Mill)
Internship Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Production Intern who have completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
This role reports to the: Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
The ideal candidate should have:
- S4 or National Diploma In Chemical Engineering or Pulp and Paper
- No experience required
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za