|Bursary Provider:||Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure|
|Closing Date:||31 October 2022|
Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Candidates must be:
- South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
- Students attending to or already studying towards a degree/diploma at a recognized South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
- Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification.
- Accepted by the university/technikon
Bursaries are available in the following study areas:
- Degree in Building Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Degree in Architectural Science
- Degree/N. Diploma in Landscaping
- Degree/N. Diploma in Asset Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Financial Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Property and Facility Management
How to apply
Return the application to:
The Senior Manager HRD & PMS
Department of Public Works
Private Bag X 9490Polokwane 0700
Or hand deliver to:
43 Church Street
For full details click here
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom