Mossel Bay Municipality invites candidates to apply for Internships programmme for academic year 2018 / 2019 in Western Cape. The duration of this internship is 12 months with an option to extend the period for a further 12 months. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R6010.00 per month.
Internship Application Closing Date: 25 May 2018 @ 13:00
Internship Location: Western Cape
Internship Provider: Mossel Bay Municipality
Field of Studies
- Rural Development
- Local Economic Development
- Social Welfare
- Human Resource Management
- Town Planning
- Building Control
- Human Settlements and Environment
- Civil Engineering
How To Apply
- Application forms are available on the Municipal web-site (www.mosselbay.gov.za) or electronically available from the contact person Ms C Wagenaar or Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606 5000.
- Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV.
- Electronic applications will be accepted.
- Electronic applications may be e-mailed to [email protected]
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
Enquiries: Ms C Wagenaar or Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606 5000.
Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to:The Senior Manager (Human Resources), P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500.
If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za