United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites applicants for Communications and Knowledge Management Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application deadline is 05 June 2020
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- In process of, or has completed, at least a first Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or equivalent. Masters level preferred.
- No work experience necessary but must be eager and proactive.
- Experience in the creation of communications content (written and/or digital) required. Very strong aptitude in current digital media technologies, including social media platforms, preferred.
- Understanding and familiarity with the SDGs and knowledge management systems.
- Very good
- UNDP interns receive payment of a monthly stipend based on the rate established by the duty station
- UNDP interns accrue leave at a rate of 1.5 days per month;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship;
- Interns must provide proof of enrolment in a health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- Interns are expected to work full time but flexibility is allowed for education programmes;
- Applicants should indicate which months they are available part- and/or full time and when they complete their studies (if still enrolled);
- Interns need to make own arrangements for travel, VISA, accommodation, etc.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za