United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites applicants for Economics Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application deadline is 15 July 2020
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Required Skills and Experience
- First University Degree in Economics.
- No work experience necessary but must be eager and proactiv;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and statistical analysis of data such as SPSS, Eviews, STRATA.
- Understanding and familiarity with the SDGs, HDR and other economic policies related to social development, would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in English and working knowledge of at least one local language.
How to apply
- UNDP interns receive payment of a monthly stipend based on the rate established by the duty station
- UNDP interns accrue leave at a rate of 1.5 days per month;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship;
- Interns must provide proof of enrolment in a health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- Interns are expected to work full time but flexibility is allowed for education programmes;
- Applicants should indicate which months they are available part- and/or full time and when they complete their studies (if still enrolled);
- Interns need to make own arrangements for travel, VISA, accommodation, etc
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za