Last updated on July 4th, 2020 at 09:55 am
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites applicants for Monitoring and Evaluation Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application deadline is 05 June 2020
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- University Degree in relevant field with at least sound knowledge in designing, implementing M&E related tasks.
- Knowledge on writing reports, and designing tools for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Good interpersonal, communications, and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of managing databases.
- Analytical knowledge including knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Working knowledge of the English language along with writing and communication skills.
How to apply
- UNDP interns receive payment of a monthly stipend based on the rate established by the duty station
- UNDP interns accrue leave at a rate of 1.5 days per month;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship;
- Interns must provide proof of enrolment in a health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- Interns are expected to work full time but flexibility is allowed for education programmes;
- Applicants should indicate which months they are available part- and/or full time and when they complete their studies (if still enrolled);
- Interns need to make own arrangements for travel, VISA, accommodation, etc.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za