Last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 12:22 pm
University of the Free State (UFS) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Digital Library Services (2 positions) Internship Programme 2020. The internship are for the period of 12 months.
Internship Application deadline is 02 February 2020
Internship Provider: University of the Free State (UFS)
Internship Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
- Bachelor’s degree or B.Tech degree/Postgraduate Certificate on NQF level 7 in Information Communication and Technology.
Attached the below documents:
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter (please note that the first three (3) referees on your CV will be contacted with regard to reference checking);
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all academic records;
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- A certified copy (not older than 3 months) of your identity document (ID);
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom