Royal Bafokeng Platinum is offering Learnerships Programme for the financial Year 2018/2019 inGauteng.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 02 November 2018
Learnership Location: Gauteng
Learnership Provider: Royal Bafokeng Platinum
REF: B / ENG / 241
Field of Studies
- Diesel Mechanics
- Auto Electricians
Education and Experience:
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subjects is essential
- Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English. Mathematics and Physical Science and at least two N2 Subjects relevant to the trade is essential .
- Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
- Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage
- To be trained towards an Artisan/Learnership qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- Physical capacity test
- All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CVs and/or applications will not be considered. The unsuccessful CV applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to email : [email protected] or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days of the closing of the advert please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za